The man, from Egypt, had swallowed the phone six months ago. He was too embarrassed to seek medical help and hoped that the device would pass through his body naturally. However, the phone got wedged in his stomach and blocked food from passing through his body properly.,front tennis court near me
tennis shop kuala lumpur,When his abdominal pains got so bad that he could not bear them, he finally decided to visit the doctors. When the medics did an X-ray scan of his stomach, they were shocked to find an entire phone inside him.
The unnamed man had to undergo emergency surgery for potentially life-threatening injuries including intestinal and abdominal infections.,camel cricket 中文
top online casino malaysia,The surgery took place at Aswan University Hospital in the city of Aswan in Upper Egypt.camel cricket 中文
volleyball courts near me,There is no update on the man's health, however, it is believed that he will make a full recovery.
It is currently not clear why he swallowed the mobile phone.,camel cricket 中文
Last month, a man from Kosovo's Pristina swallowed an entire Nokia 3310. He went to the hospital himself after suffering pain in his stomach. When the doctors conducted an X-ray, they found out that the phone had split into three parts. the medics were concerned that the phone's battery could explode in his stomach.,olympic table tennis las vegas
watch cricket apple tv,The man underwent a life-saving surgery that lasted for two hours. He didn’t reveal why he swallowed the phone.