1) Nestle India reported revenue growth of 9.63% in Q3CY21. The Profits grew by 5% YoY while the margins saw a 50 bps contracting and came in at 24.4%. The company said that the input prices are expected to be on a bullish trend both globally and to some extent locally.
2) ICICI Prudential Life Q2 PAT up 47.33% YoY at Rs446cr on the back of sharply higher investment income. ICICI Prudential Life reported 37.39% growth in total revenues for the Sep-21 quarter.
3) ICICI Securities Q2 PAT grows 26.28% YoY at Rs351.24cr as investment banking fees drive growth
ICICI Securities Ltd reported 25.81% growth in total revenues.
4) ACC's Q3CY21 were slightly above estimates. The revenues at Rs 3749cr vs Rs 3537.3cr, up 6%. The PAT came in at Rs 450cr vs Rs 364cr, up 24% on smart inventory efficiency gains in the quarter.
5) L&T TECH Q2
The company saw profit growth of 6.5% on a QoQ basis and it stood at Rs 230 cr. the Revenue grew by 6% at Rs 1608. The Dollar revenue is at 7.4 million; a growth of 22% YoY. The company raised FY22 Dollar revenue growth guidance to 19-20%
6) Reliance retail buys majority stake in Ritu Kumar's RITIKA PVT
7) Coal India Co says the supply of coal was prioritized temporarily to the power sector to replenish their coal stock. Normalcy in supply to be restored very soo.