How to make Juicy Lucy Burger:
1) In a bowl combine, the chicken mince, salt, pepper, paprika, garlic powder & bread crumbs. Mix well
2) Shape 2 equal-sized patties out of the mix. Folder a slice of cheese into a parcel & place it on one of the patties. Place the other patty on top & secure the edges. Shape it into a round patty.
3) Heat oil in a pan & add the patty. Fry till both sides catch nice, brown grill marks. Keep aside.
4) Take the burger buns, sliced in half & apply butter to each half. Toast lightly on a pan until the bun catches a light golden brown colour.
5) Time to start assembling the burger. Apply mayonnaise on the bun, place 2 leaves of iceberg lettuce, a slice of tomato & a slice of cheese on top. Place the patty & top up with the other half of the bun.
6) Secure the whole thing with a toothpick. Enjoy the delights of biting into a soft burger with its centre exploding with gooey cheese!