The Madhya Pradesh Vyapam Board (MP PEB) has announced the High School Teacher Vacancy for 17000 Posts. The MP High School TET (MP-TET) will be conducted from 29 December 2018. The candidates having desired educational qualification can apply online for MP Vyapam High School Recruitment 2018 (17000 Vacancies). Please see the details of the vacancy below.
- Recruitment Name: Madhya Pradesh High School Teacher Eligibility Test
- Number of Posts: 17000
- Location: Madhya Pradesh
Madhya Pradesh (MP-TET 2018) High School Teacher Recruitment Details
Educational Qualification: The candidates who have passed Post Graduation in 2nd Division with relevant Subject and hold B.Ed degree can apply online for High School Teacher Vacancy in MP.
Age Limit: The minimum age to apply online is 21 years. The Maximum age could be 40 Years for male and 45 years for female candidates. Though a relaxation of up to 5 years will be given to beneficiaries as per the government norms.
- General Categories: Rs 500/-
- reserved categories: Rs 250/-
Selection Procedure: The Selection for the High School Teacher will be done through the Written Test. The test has been given a name of MP High School TET 2018. The exam will take place on 29 December 2018.
- Starting Date: 11 September 2018
- Closing Dates: 25 September 2018
- Last Date to Edit Application: 30 September 2018
How to Apply
Eligible candidates may apply online at MP Vyapam’s website (direct link is given below) from 11 Sep 2018 to 25 Sep 2018.
- First of all, the Candidates have to log on to hhttps://peb.mponline.gov.in/Portal/Examinations/
- Go to “Exam List” & Select the desired post.
- Read the information carefully & Click on “Apply”.
- Click on “Click here for New Registration”, if you are a new user.
- Complete the Registration & Click on “Submit”.
- After Registration, Log in with Registered Number & Password.
- Fill the all details in the application & upload Photo, Signature.
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Apply Online||Click Here|