RRB Ajmer Leve 1 Admit Card 2018 | RRB Ajmer Group D Admit Card 2018 | RRB Level 1 Group D Exam Date & Admit Card
Some information on RRB Ajmer enrollment 2018
All candidates who’ll apply for RRB Ajmer enrollment 2018 have to carry out the eligibility conditions that are provided in the official notification. While the enrollment process is underway, enrollment board will authenticate candidates’ eligibility and all candidates who don’t match the conditions for eligibility are doing to be disqualified by the enrollment board.
|See Your Exam City, Exam Center, & Exam Date Here|
Update: The group D Exam may take place from 17 September 2018.
RRB Ajmer Application method
The applicants who fulfill the conditions for eligibility can fill the Application Form for RRB 2018 online. The Application Form for RRB 2018 can be filled in a couple of stages respectively. In the first phase, the candidates must fill in their essential particulars like individual info, Educational Qualifications and further particulars. In the next phase, the applicants must reimburse the application charge and upload their latest snap with signature.
RRB Ajmer Process of Selection
Selection of applicants is going to be based on how they perform in the rounds that are given below in that order.
- Computer Based exam
- Document authentication
- medicinal Test & Merit List
All applicants who qualify for the selection procedure get shortlisted and summoned for document authentication that RRB organizes. The applicants who get finally selected are going to be enrolled in the posts that they applied for and are going to get an imposing monthly salary.
Candidates who want to register must do so online via RRB’s website.
- They have to get logged on to www.rrbajmer.gov.in
- They require downloading the certified notification and go through it carefully
- Next, they must click “Apply Online”
- They must then fill up the RRB Application Form 2018 properly with pertinent details.
- They must upload appropriate documents/ testimonials as well as upload images.
- Next, they make the payment of the application fee.
- They should go through the filled application form again before hitting on “Submit” button.
- They must take a print out
Steps for Downloading RRB Ajmer 2018 Admit Card Online
- First, you must visit www.rrbajmer.gov.in.
- Make a click on the link labeled “Download e-Admit Card”.
- You require clicking that link
- Next, you type in your application registration particulars.
- Next, you make a click the button labeled submit.
- At this time the RRB Ajmer Group D Admit Card is going to appear on the monitor.
- You must verify the personal detail before taking a print out
Railway Group D Exam Zonewise List