RRB Allahabad Group D Admit Card 2018 | RRB Allahabad Level 1 Admit Card 2018 | RRB Allahabad Level 1 Exam Date |
Enrollment of RRB Allahabad Group D 2018 and Downloading the Admit Card
The closing date for the application for enrollment of RRB Group D for Allahabad is the 12th of March of 2018. Applicants for the Group D jobs must be aged 31 and below. The applicants who’re interested in making an application for the Railway posts must get hold of their Aadhaar cards as they must mention their Aadhaar number of 12 digits at the time of the filling of the application.
The RRB Allahabad Admit card for 2018 is going to be issued to every person who has submitted an application. The admit card is going to be uploaded to the website rrballahabad.gov.in a couple of weeks ahead of the date of the test.
Downloading the RRB Allahabad hall ticket 2018
Downloading of the admit card is very simple. You just require following the instructions that are given below.
- You must first go over to the certified website of RRB ALD, which is rrballahabad.gov.in
- On reaching the homepage, you’re going to see a link labeled download e-call letter.
- Make a click on that link and put in the application registration particulars of yours
- At this time, you must make a click on “submit”.
- Now, your hall ticket/ admit card is going to appear on the PC screen. You must take a print out of this as you have to take it with you to the exam hall.
What after you’ve downloaded the Admit Card?
Following the obtaining of RRB ALD Group D Admit Card 2018, you must authenticate all the particulars that are printed on it. In case you see any error you must immediately make contact with exam authority for getting rid of it. The details that will be present on the admit card is:
- Applicant’s Name
- His/her Roll No
- Exam Venue
- Name of the applicant’s father
- The applicant’s snap
- The applicant’s signature
- Instructions that the applicant must follow while hiving the exam
What if the hall ticket does not get downloaded?
Occasionally, it might happen that following the filling of the correct details your admit card does not get downloaded. If this happens, you must not panic. The first thing to do is check the status of the application of yours. If the application of yours has been approved you should wait for a couple of days and try a second time.
On the problem persisting, you must make contact with the exam authority and tell the complete story to them and offer evidence of your application registration particulars.
Railway Group D Exam Zonewise List