RRB Bhopal Admit Card 2018 | RRB Bhopal Level 1 Admit Card 2018 |RRB Bhopal Group D Exam Date & Admit Card Download DAte
RRB Bhopal Group D Exam Date 2018 and Admit Card Download
RRB Bhopal Admit Card for 2018 will be there for the taking on the certified website of RRB Bhopal, which is www.rrbbpl.nic.in, a couple of weeks prior ahead of the date of the online exam. The applicants can download it from the site. No other than the applicants who’ve submitted their applications as well as their application fee can do so. Applicants won’t be posted the Admit card. FYI, the Admit card’s given out a week ahead of the examination.
Update: The group D Exam may take place from 17 September 2018.
|See You Exam City, Exam Center, & Exam Date Here|
The board has scrutinized those applications and given chance to the candidates to update their photographs and Signature.
RRB Bhopal Exam for 2018
In this year the RRB Bhopal will carry out an online test for enrolling Assistant Loco Pilot, Assistant Station Master, Traffic Assistant, Goods Guard, lineman, Commercial Apprentice, gangman and more security personnel. The board has already issued the Notification on the 3rd of Feb 2018. Those who are interested can submit an application for RRB Bhopal Group D enrollment Online. The last date for submitting the application is the 5th of March 2018.
Downloading of the RRB BPL Group D Admit Card for 2018
All that you require for downloading the card is a PC, Internet connection and a Printer.
- The first step is to go over to the certified RRB Bhopal portal, which is www.rrbbpl.nic.in.
- On getting to the website homepage, you are going to view a link labelled “Download e-Call Letter”.
- A click on this link and you will be taken to RRB Bhopal’s online application processing system
- The next is clicking on “Login” and entering your registration particulars and clicking on submit.
- The admit card will be visible on your monitor.
- After you have verified the details on the hall ticket, make a click on “Print” button.
- After the admit card’s been printed keep it aside in a safe place.
Railway Group D Exam Zonewise List
If an applicant sees any error in his/her call letter he/she must immediately make contact with the examination officer for rectifying the errors. The particulars that you must check are:
- Your Roll Number
- Your DOB
- The Exam Venue
- The Exam Center
- The Date of Exam
- The Reporting time
- Your Photograph
- Your Signature