RRB Bilaspur Group D Admit Card 2018 | RRB Bilaspur Level 1 Admit Card 2018 | RRB Bilaspur Level 1/ Group D Exam Date
RRB Bilaspur Group D 2018 – exam dates and admit card
RRBs request online applications from eligible applicants for employment in openings in diverse Indian Railways units. Applications have to be submitted online in any of the RRBs ahead of the 12th of March of 2018.
RRBs carry out authentication of eligibility provisions with regards to original documents after the applicants have successfully qualified in every stage of examination and have been chosen for Document Verification.
Update: The group D Exam may take place from 17 September 2018.
|See Your Exam City, Exam Center, & Exam Date Here|
The board has scrutinized those applications and given chance to the candidates to update their photographs and Signature.
Exam fates are going to be issued on websites of the concerned RRBs. Subsequently, admit cards for CBT, PET & DV (as valid) are downloadable from the websites of the concerned RRBs. The date of the exam and the site of the exam that is given in the admit card is going to be final.
After that none of the RRB(s) will consider any request for any alteration in the exam centre, the date of the exam and the session assigned to any candidate.
Railway Group D Exam Zonewise List
Admit card for RRB Bilaspur Group D 2018
Applicants get the chance of verifying their eligibility position from the certified site of RRB Bilaspur. SMS & email messages are going to be sent to the eligible applicants regarding the details of the upload of the admit card. An Eligible candidate can download the admit card/e-call letter from the certified site of RRB Bilaspur approximately 10 days ahead of the date of the CBT or the PET or the Document Verification (whichever is applicable).
How to download the RRB Bilaspur Admit card 2018
The certified RRB Bilaspur website has created a separate page for issuing all the admit cards/ call letters for the exam. A candidate must get to this page for getting his admit card.
- The first step is to go over to the certified website of RRB Bilaspur, which is http://www.rrbbilaspur.gov.in/.
- Make a Click on the link that says “e-Call Letter”.
- Make a click on “Advertisement No.” that you’ve applied for.
- Next, you make a Click on the link that says “Download Admit Card”.
- The next step is to type in your Application Registration particulars”.
- After you’ve done that you click on the button labeled “submit”.
- Now, you will be able to see your exam admit card/call letter on the monitor.
- After verifying all the details take a print out.