RRB Guwahati Group D Admit Card 2018 | RRB Guwahati level 1 Admit Card 2018 | RRB Level 1 CBT Exam Date (Group D)
Details on RRB Guwahati Group D admit card 2018
Update: The group D Exam may take place from 17 September 2018.
|See You Exam City, Exam Center, & Exam Date Here|
The board has scrutinized those applications and given chance to the candidates to update their photographs and Signature.
RRB has released notification for Guwahati region and as per this notice approximately 538 Technical Grade-3 individuals are going to be enrolled and the online exam is going to be held for this. The enrollment process is expected to start shortly.
According to sources, the railway is going to enroll approximately 2.5 lakh eligible applicants in the impending year. It seems that the unfilled post of ASM, TA, ALP, CA & Goods Guard is going to be filled via this enrollment process.
RRB Guwahati Group D Admit Card/hall ticket 2018
All of the applicants must understand the significance of the hall ticket/Admit Card. Without this document, an applicant won’t be able to sit for the exam
The RRB Guwahati Admit card is going to be released online and provided to the individuals who have submitted the application as well as the free for their applications The hall ticket is going to be uploaded on the certified RRB Guwahati website at least a week ahead of the online exam date.
The candidate has got to download his Hall ticket by typing in the application particulars himself. All those who have made an application for this recruitment and wish to sit for the exam have got to download the admit card. Next, we are going to discuss the way of downloading the RRB Guwahati hall ticket 2018.
Railway Group D Exam Zonewise List
Process for downloading RRB Guwahati Group D Hall Ticket 2018
Downloading the Admit card is really easy. The steps for downloading are given below.
- You must first go over to the certified website of RRB Guwahati, which is rrbguwahati.gov.in.
- Once the home page has opened you are going to witness a link labeled “e-Call Letter”.
- Make a click on that link and the online application processing page is going to open.
- Next, you require Clicking on “login” and entering your “login id” & “Password”.
- On doing this a link labeled generate admit card is going to be visible and your hall ticket is going to be generated and will emerge on the monitor.
- Next, you require taking a print out of the hall ticket and keep it away in a safe place.