Check RRB Application Status Here. Railway Group D Application Status, ALP Application Status, RRB Rejection List of Group D and ALP
The Railway Recruitment Board RRB Zones have updated the Application Status for Group D and Loco Pilot Recruitment. The candidates can check their RRB Online Application Status CEN 01/2018 and CEN 02/2018 by logging into official websites of the respective region.
The RRB Group D Rejection List/ ALP Rejection List will be declared very soon. The candidates who find their names in RRB Rejection List won’t be allowed to take the exam.
Update: Link to upload photograph is enable now
As we are aware that the RRBs have received 2.37 Crore applications for the CEN 01/2018 and CEN 02/2018. The Board took almost 3 months to scrutinize the applications. Now, the link for the RRB Applications status has been activated by the Board.
We are providing the direct link of the Regional RRBs so you can check the Status of RRB Online Application.
RRB Group D/ ALP Application Status 2018: Reasons of RRB Rejects your Application Form
There are several reasons which can trigger the RRB to reject the Application Form 2018. It can be due to wrong photograph or any irregularity. Some of the various reasons, which can affect Application Form to be rejected are as follows:
Incorrect Format of Photograph is one big reason for the rejection of the RRB Group D & ALP Application Form:
- Black and White Photograph
- Photo with Caps and Goggles
- Disfigured Photograph
- Photograph with small size
- Full Body or one side view of the photograph
- Unrecognizable photograph
- Photostat copy of the required photograph
- Group Photograph
- A photograph without Name and Date
- The photograph was taken using a Mobile Phone
- Self-Composed Portrait
- If a candidate submits multiple numbers of applications to the same and different RRBs. Doing this will reject your form also he/she will be debarred from the future Railway Recruitment.
How do I check my Application Status?
- Simply, you just need to go official website of the RRB
- Then select the Application Status Link
- It will redirect you to the login page
- Enter your application ID and Password
- Thereafter logging into your, you will see the application status