SSC GD 54953 Jobs Recruitment 2018. Apply online for SSC GD Constable from 24 July 2018 (Registration Link). SSC is holding the SSC Constable (GD) Vacancy Recruitment in 2018-19. Official Notification has been released already.
SSC GD 57000 Job Vacancy Details
- Name of Post: Constable (GD)
- Department: BSF, CAPF, Assam Rifles, CRPF, ITBP, SSB, SSF
- Number of Vacancies: 54953
|Recruitment Authority||Staff Selection Commission of India|
|Recruitment Name||Constable (GD)|
|Educational Qualification: |
Candidate should have passed 10th class from a recognized board on or before the advertisement date.
|Age Limit: Candidates age should not be less than 18 years and not more than 23 years. The Age relaxation is also applicable to the reserved category candidates as per Govt. Rules & Regulations.|
|General/ OBC||100 Rs/-|
|SC-ST & Others||zero|
|Application Fee Method: You can pay the application fees either through online mode or Offline Mode. If you are going to make the payment through online mode then you can by Credit Card / Debit Card / Net Banking. If you are going to pay through offline mode then you have to make payment via Central Recruitment Fee Stamps (CRFS).|
The selection of the candidates will be done through several phases. We are listing them all here
|Starting date of submission of application form||24 July 2018|
|Last date for submission of application form||24 August 2018|
|Last Date for Fee Submission||28 August 2018|
|Admit Card of Written Exam available from||—|
|Examination date of written exam||—|
|Result declaration of written exam||—|
|Admit Card for Physical Test||—|
|Medical Examination Date||—|
|Result declaration of Medical Test||—|
SSC GD Online Application Form
The SSC has changed the online application system. Now, the candidates who want apply for any SSC job have to register for one only. This one-time registration will generate the SSC Registration ID and Password.
By using the same registration ID, the candidates can apply for any Vacancy. They do not need to Register separately from now.
To apply online for the SSC GD Recruitment, please follow the steps written below
- First of all, the candidates do need to do a onetime Registration on the official website of SSC.
- During Registration, Enter your name, father name, address, educational qualification, Email ID, and Mobile Number
- Upload your scanned photograph and signature
- Upload scanned copy of your documents i.e. Birth Certificate, Academic Certificates, Driving License, Domicile, Category Certificate.
- Click the submit button to complete registration.
- Now Click the Apply online button and select SSC GD Constable Recruitment.
- Then click apply and pay the fee.
- Your application form can be submitted in final stage after fee submission
official website: www.ssc.nic.in