The Telangana Panchayati Raj Department (Grama Jyothi) will hold the written test for Junior Panchayat Secretary soon. The Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary exam date is yet to be announced though. The TSPR/ TSPRI Hall Ticket or TSPRI Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket can be downloaded at least 10 days prior to the exam date from www.tsprrecruitment.in.
The selection of the candidates for the Junior Panchayat Secretary posts will be done through the written test. The TSPRI Jr Panchayat Secretary Paper Pattern and Syllabus are available below.
Exam date update:
The Written Exam date of TSPRI Junior Panchayat Secretary Exam is now Announced and the Paper 1 and paper ii is now Rescheduled to 10th October 2018 (wednesday)
As the Telangana government has started the recruitment for Junior Panchayat Secretary on probation base, a large number of candidates are taking part in the recruitment. The candidates who submit the valid applications will get a chance to sit in the examination. It is necessary for all the candidates to take part in the written examination.
To appear in the Written Exam, the candidates will get TS Panchayat Secretary Hall Tickets online. The Recruitment board won’t send the TSPRI Junior Panchayat Secretary Hall Tickets by Post to the address of the applicants. Thus, to appear in the exam, the candidates should download the Hall Ticket/Admit Card online.
TSPR Jr Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket and 0xam Date details
|Name of Department||Telangana State Panchayat Raj|
|Name of Post||Junior Panchayath Secretary|
|Exam Date||10th October 2018|
|Hall Ticket||10 Days prior to the exam|
General Instructions Regarding Ts Jr Panchayat Secretary Admit Card
As we already have mentioned, the candidates must download the Admit Card Online. There will not be any other mean used by the TSPRI to commute the Admit Card.
Also, the candidates should make sure that they have downloaded the TSPRI Junior PS Hall Ticket properly and everything printed is correct. If you find any discrepancy, you must connect to the concern RRB.
The candidates are advised to bring the Online printed TSPRI Exam Hall Ticket to the Examination Hall. YourAdmit Card/ Hall Ticket will have important information printed.
- Examination Date and Time
- Examination Centre Name
- City Name
- Candidates’ Name
- Candidates’ Unique Roll Number
Furthermore, the candidates should bring one photo Identity Card along with the TSPRI Admit Card. We are listing the documents that can be used as an ID card.
- Driving License
- Voter ID Card
- Adhaar Card
- Pan Card
TSPRI Junior Panchayat Secretary Paper Pattern
- The applicants will be subjected to written examination of Paper-I & Paper-II of Objective Type and the final selection will be made based on the total marks secured in all the (02) papers in the respective categories duly following the Rule of reservation.
- There will be a penalty for wrong answers marked in the objective tests of Paper-I & II. For each question for which a wrong answer is given by the candidate, one fourth (1/4) of the marks assigned to that question will be deducted as penalty to arrive at corrected score. If a question is left blank, i.e., if no answer is marked by the candidate, there will be no penalty for that question.
- Marks secured in Paper-I and Paper-II will be counted for preparation of Merit list.
- The appearance in all papers in the Written Examination as per rules is compulsory. An absence in any paper/ papers will automatically render his/her candidature as disqualified.
|Topics||No of Questions||Max Marks|
|Paper-1 : General Studies and|
Mental Ability, Culture and History
|Paper-2 : Telangana Panchayat Raj Act, 2018, Rural Development Programmes, Other Government schemes including Government of India and Government of Telangana.||100||100|
|Language: Question paper will be in Telugu, English and Urdu.|
|Total Time||120 Minutes for each paper (240 Minutes)|
How to download the Telangana Junior Panchayat Secretary Hall Ticket?
- Click the official website link available below
- Click the Admit Card Download Link
- Enter your registration Number and Password
- Click the Submit Button to download the Admit Card